We are looking for Operations Supervisors to work in our office in Alicante, Spain.
The major communication channel between our company and current/new customers is Operations Supervisor. One of the tasks is communicating with consumers by phone, in-person, email, and/or social media.
Supervisors must conduct customers with the high level of professionalism and represent the company in the best way possible during all of interactions. Every interaction has an impact on the company's bottom line, whether positively or negatively.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of a Operations Supervisor
- Making initial contact with customers,
- Effectively managing incoming and outgoing customer calls,
- Determining the needs and desires of customers, doing your best to make information clear,
- Dealing with complaints, offering suitable solutions and alternatives,
- Contacting customers and confirming account details via phone, email, and social media,
- Providing information on the company,
- Using CRM to distribute, log, and track inquiries, as well as to check the status of issues that need follow-up or involvement from sales agents,
- Monitoring and analysis,
- Using CRM to create new customer accounts as leads,
- Managing our websites' live chat.
Background Requirements for Operations Supervisors
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a must. Polish can be a mother tongue or a second language.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills,
- Familiarity with CRM technology
- Good coordination, and execution skills,
- Serious work, a strong sense of responsibility, and the courage to accept challenges,
- Work efficiently with a commitment to high standards,
- Strong customer service orientation,
- Awareness of the current real estate market trends and changes,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively,
- Excellent listener,
- Team player,
- Between the ages of 22 and 35.
09:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
10:00 - 15:00 Saturday
It is not crucial to us whether you have experience. Being honest and open-minded is the most significant quality we look for in applicants. You will acquire all the skills necessary for the position working with our experts.
Upload your resume to be a part of our professional team and join us on this unique journey!