Choose real estate!
Real Estate for Sale in Costa Blanca
Real Estate in Costa Blanca
Looking to invest in real estate in Spain? Then you should consider buying Costa Blanca Spain real estate for sale. This beautiful region has become a favorite destination for expats from around the globe with several expat communities calling the “white coast” their new home.
Costa Blanca is located on the southeast coast of Spain. The area is known for its warm climate, stunning beaches, and amazing views. There are several cities in Costa Blanca such as Alicante, Denia, Benidorm, Orihuela and Torrevieja.
Costa Blanca translates to the 'white coast' due to its dramatic and rugged white rock cliff faces and white sandy beaches spanning over 200 kilometers of Mediterranean coastline in the Alicante province, on the southeastern coast of Spain. It extends from the town of Dénia in the north to Pilar de la Horadada in the south.
The name Costa Blanca was coined in the 1950s as a way to promote tourism in the region and has become a popular destination for British and German tourists with a large expatriate resident community living in Costa Blanca year-round.
Knowing the local scene can help you feel comfortable deciding to buy property for sale in Costa Blanca. There are plenty of expats who choose to live in Costa Blanca, and many locals prefer to stay put rather than move somewhere else. However, this doesn't mean you shouldn't look into where people live in Costa Blanca before purchasing.
Often developers build new neighborhoods specifically for foreigners who want to relocate. These communities usually feature amenities like gyms, pools, restaurants, and shops. By choosing to live here, you'll enjoy the benefits of being part of a bigger community while having access to local culture. Plus, you'll be less isolated from friends and family back home.
If you’re thinking about relocating to Spain or simply considering purchasing a residence, we highly recommend you check out what Costa Blanca has to offer.
Properties for sale in Costa Blanca
Costa Blanca offers a wide range of properties from villas to apartments for sale in Costa Blanca and even luxury homes. There are several reasons why you should consider buying Costa Blanca property for sale.
Whether you want to live in a city or the countryside, Costa Blanca offers something for everyone. Types of property for sale Spain Costa Blanca include apartments, lands, commercial properties, and villas for sale in Costa Blanca.
Costa Blanca property prices continue to grow at higher rates than those in major Spanish cities.
Beachfront property for sale in Costa Blanca
Costa Blanca has a reputation for its amazing beaches and is renowned for its white sand beachfront as a major tourist attraction. Beachfront property for sale in Costa Blanca attracts attention due to its wonderful beaches.
Spain has over 3,500 kilometers of coastline, which makes it one of the largest coastlines in Europe. There are several regions in Spain where you can find stunning beaches… Costa Blanca is one of the top-rated in the country.
The best-known city in Costa Blanca is Torrevieja, which has developed into a modern coastal resort. Some people prefer living near the sea and others like spending their holidays on the beach, but whatever you prefer, Costa Blanca has something for everyone.
Why Should You Buy Costa Blanca Property?
The city of Alicante in Costa Blanca has recently been attracting the highest number of overseas home buyers in Spain, surpassing Barcelona. One of the reasons why Costa Blanca has become so popular is because it has some of the best beaches in Europe, plus good transport links with Alicante, Murcia, and Valencia. The international airport in Alicante (airport code: ALC) is located relatively close to the city of Alicante and has flights all year round from big-city airports to small regional ones. On the northern coast, the Costa Blanca begins at Denia and continues down to Guardamar and then Torrevieja. Its beaches alongside its tiny villages give Costa Blanca its unique attraction. In total 59 beaches on Costa Blanca have been handed Blue Flags. The region offers a range of leisure, sport, and a mild Mediterranean climate around all the year. Also, there are amazing golf properties for sale in Costa Blanca.
10 reasons why you should consider buying property here:
- Location: When it comes to location, Costa Blanca is unbeatable! It is very close to the Mediterranean Sea which makes it easy to access. Plus, there are many attractions nearby like the famous Playa de la Concha, the Port of Valencia, and many more. Also, you will be able to travel easily to other cities like Málaga, Alicante, Murcia, Cartagena, Madrid, and Barcelona.
- Climate: The climate in Costa Blanca is usually sunny all year round. However, the best season to visit is between May and October when temperatures range from 20°C to 30°C.
- Transportation: Public transportation is available everywhere. There are buses, trains, trams, ferries, and taxis, so you don't need to worry about getting around.
- Education: There are several schools in the region. From primary school to universities, public or private, you can choose what suits you best.
- Health Care: State-of-the-art hospitals are present in every major city.
- Entertainment: Many events take place regularly such as festivals, concerts, and celebrations.
- Safety: Crime rates are low in Costa Blanca.
- Culture: There are many museums and cultural institutions that offer interesting exhibitions.
- Cost of Living: In general, the cost of living in Costa Blanca is lower than in other parts of Spain. This includes housing costs, food prices, utility bills, transport fares, etc.
- Green Spaces:The environment is clean and green in Costa Blanca. You can enjoy your time outdoors without being worried about pollution or air quality.
If you would like more information on buying a property in Costa Blanca, our friendly team of professionals at Spain Homes ® is more than happy to help. We speak your language and are available in our offices.
- COSTA BLANCA
- 2 €214.900
- 3 €234.900
- 2 €204.900
- 3 €354.000
- 1 €230.000
- 4 €1.795.000
- 3 €810.000
- 4 €2.020.000
- 3 €355.000
- 4 €1.750.000