Take your real estate career to the next level with Spain's leading real estate company!
Tekce Overseas SA is one of the leading companies in the real estate sector in Spain. If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level at an already successful company, we are hiring confident, self-disciplined, customer-oriented teammates who will effectively manage the communication between buyers and sellers.
Real Estate Agent
We are looking for Real Estate Agents who will work full-time in our offices throughout Spain. The applicants should have a clear spoken voice and good command of English and Spanish. One of the additional languages of Swedish, German, Dutch, or French would be preferred
Real estate agents are reliable and professional guides on marketing and property purchasing issues between sellers and buyers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide suitable offers to potential buyers,
• To provide sufficient and accurate information to the buyer on market conditions, negotiation processes, prices, legal requirements, and related matters,
• To provide consultancy to the buyer on the value of the property and its suitability for the needs and wishes of the buyer and to produce appropriate solutions,
• To prepare the necessary legal documents and contracts,
• To manage the purchasing process with a fair and honest deal.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Any type of sales experience is a plus. Real estate experience is not required.
• Fluency in English is required. Minimum intermediate-level Spanish is preferred. Also, a third language such as German, Swedish, Dutch, or French is a reason for preference.
• Professional, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Result-oriented, highly motivated, open-minded and good-hearted, and professional perspective.
• Able to use the Internet, Windows, and MS Office programs.
• Work with a flexible schedule in the field and the office.
• Have a driver's license and car driving skills.
Working hours; Monday – Friday 09.00-18.00 (Lunch 13:00-15:00); Saturday 10.00-15.00
Upload your resume to be a part of our professional team and join us on this unique journey!