Choose real estate!
Apartments for Sale in Valencian Community
The Valencian Community is an autonomous community of Spain. It is the fourth most populous Spanish autonomous community after Andalusia, Catalonia, and Madrid with more than five million inhabitants. It is located along the Mediterranean coast on the east side of the Iberian Peninsula. It borders Catalonia to the north, Aragon and Castilla–La Mancha to the west, and Murcia to the south. The Valencian Community consists of three provinces which are Castellón, Valencia, and Alicante. Its homonymous capital Valencia is the third largest city and metropolitan area in Spain.
The region has a generally pleasant climate, with mild winters and hot summers, heavily influenced by the neighboring Mediterranean Sea. The Valencian Community is served by three international airports: Alicante Airport, Valencia Airport, and Castellón–Costa Azahar Airport. It also has an extensive rail system that connects the principal cities with the rest of Spain. The autonomous community is home to several prestigious universities like the University of Valencia, Polytechnic University of Valencia, the University of Alicante, and the Valencian International University. Valencia, Santa Pola, Gandia, Peñíscola, and Cullera are the must-see attractions within the community.
Top Reasons to Invest in Valencian Region
The Valencian Region is an excellent and safe place in which to live, with a quality education system and inclusive health service. It is one of the most stable EU regions in legal, political, and social terms, guaranteeing a solid framework for foreign investors. The Valencian Region has a very low crime rate, compared to other Spanish and European regions.
The region is an international tourist destination with over 24 million tourists per year, 300 days of sun per year, 514 kilometers of coastline, and 260 beaches, with a total length of 265 kilometers (15% of the national total). It is the Mediterranean region with the highest number of city beaches. In 2018, the Valencian Region was awarded 146 Blue Flags (European award). There are also 40 marinas within the region: 24 in the province of Alicante, seven in Castellon, and nine in Valencia.
The Valencian Region has a wide range of inland nature-based tourism which, together with superb historical and artistic heritage, a wide range of festivals, and rich local cuisine, has created a highly competitive tourist industry with a lot of potentials. Similarly, the region has a huge range of unique competitively priced real estate for residential tourism, providing investors with excellent business opportunities.
For all of the above, for its lifestyle, quality of life, safety, size, and climate, the Valencian Region is an exceptional place to live and invest at a reasonable cost.
Where to buy apartments in Valencian Community?
Spain offers a vast range of apartments and also houses in the Castellón, Valencia, and Alicante provinces. The apartments and villas for sale in Valencian Community bring benefits such as capacious spaces, value for money, security, flexibility, privacy, luxury, quality, and comfort with a great number of facilities at diverse locations.
Monteolivete, La Zaidia, and Patraix are only some of the places to buy Valencian Community apartments for sale within Valencia province.
- Monteolivete: The neighborhood stands between the City of Arts and Sciences and Ruzafa/Ensanche. The prices are usually a third lower than in well-known areas and rental prices are only slightly lower in general.
- Patraix: Patraix, an overlooked treasure, keeps some exceptional areas to live or invest in and is also well-priced. Not too far from the center, you can find a good choice of apartments with a decent return for long, medium, and even short-term rentals.
- La Zaidia: The neighborhood is placed just north of the riverbed and within a pleasant walk into the Carmen and the rest of the Old Town. It is underpriced compared with the other side of the riverbed. La Zaidia hosts great facilities, excellent communications, and ease of getting in and out of the city center. It also offers views over the riverbed.
The province offers some of the best spots for flats in Valencian Community: Vistahermosa, La Albufereta, Cabo de Las Huertas, District of Ensanche, and Barrio Playa de San Juan.
- Vistahermosa: One of the most favored neighborhoods to live in in Alicante is Vistahermosa. The neighborhood offers a privileged environment, close to the sea, and all the necessary services for a good quality of life. It is an extensive, safe and perfect neighborhood to live in all year round with plenty of green areas for recreation. Its main streets have a bike lane, ideal for short transfers or walks and sports. The neighborhood has shops, hypermarkets, gyms, and other establishments to make your day-to-day more comfortable.
- La Albufereta: Next to the Beach of La Albufereta is located a neighborhood of the same name. The views of the Mediterranean are breathtaking, and ideal to enjoy a pleasant walk at any time of the year. And all just 5 minutes from the city center. It is one of the most privileged areas of the Mediterranean coast without giving up the proximity of the services of the center, as it is well connected by bus and tram. If you are looking for a neighborhood for family life in La Albufereta there are also schools within the region.
- Cabo de Las Huertas: Another of the finest residential neighborhoods is Cape of the Orchards in Alicante. It is an exclusive area with stunning views of the Mediterranean and next to unique spaces such as beaches and coves, including the emblematic Playa de San Juan. These are linked by trails, ideal for enjoying beautiful walks. In Addition, the area has high-level establishments to socialize It is a quiet place to live, very safe and cozy.
- District of Ensanche-Deputation: One of the best neighborhoods to live in Alicante if you are looking for services, quality of life, good commercial offers, and a variety of options to buy a house in the capital of Alicante. Next to the famous Beach of the Postiguet and in the heart of the city, it has all the services that you can need for the day-to-day. Shops, schools, and fantastic places to walk or ride a bike along with the Marina located in the same neighborhood. It has everything that a person can need in a central district, with all the services and with the added advantage of being located by the sea, with a beach and marina.
- Barrio Playa de San Juan: Among the best neighborhoods in Alicante is the neighborhood of Playa San Juan, which is located behind the iconic beach of the same name, an emblematic place in the capital of Alicante. Ideal to enjoy views and space for walking and exercising not only in summer but all year round. It Is very well connected to the center of Alicante by tram and buses. And it has a complete shopping center in the neighborhood itself.
The province of Castellón is home to the charming and unspoiled town of Costa Azahar, the fortress town of Peniscola, and the coastal city of Vinaros. The towns make up a great environment to buy apartment in Valencian Community with its golden beaches, picturesque natural sceneries, and a vast number of amenities.
- Costa Azahar: Costa Azahar (Orange Blossom Coast) is a fabulous place to experience authentic Spain and fill your days with medieval hilltop towns, fairytale castles, blue flag beaches, and picturesque natural scenery. Nestled between Valencia and Castellon, the Orange Blossom Coast is one of the most charming and unspoiled areas in Spain. It enjoys a wealth of amazing natural scenery, rich history, and culture along with colorful facades and wide streets. Here, you can find blue-flag beaches, streets filled with tapas bars, and quirky boutiques.
- Peniscola: Peniscola (the city in the sea) is a fortress town built on a peninsula in the Castellon Region of northern Valencia. The city is a mixture of old and new, with golden sand beaches, a vast number of amenities, restaurants, museums, antique shops, artist studios, pottery workshops, and festivals.
- Vinaros: Vinaros is a perfect place to enjoy amazing seafood, excellent shopping, and fantastic blue flag beaches. It is a coastal city with golden beaches, shops, restaurants, bars, and some spectacular old buildings. It enjoys a small European and international community. Here, there is something to suit every preference. You can choose from apartments in the city center, on the beach or next to a golf course. Alternatively, there are modern luxury villas, pretty bungalows, immaculate townhouses, and also commercial properties and land available. You will find everything you need for daily living. Supermarkets, independent boutiques, designer clothes shops, shoe shops, bakeries, butchers, banks, lots of great bars, and restaurants. Vinaros also has excellent transport links, with its train station, and regular bus service. There are a wide range of medical facilities, from Spanish state clinics to private doctors, plus dentists, pharmacies, and veterinarians. There are several Spanish state schools and several English language schools in the city. The cost of living is very reasonable, compared to other favored coastal resorts. Property is good value for money and public transport is excellent and cheap.
These are some of the best places to invest in real estate in the Valencian Community. Explore your options to buy flats for sale and enjoy the quality of life in the Mediterranean.
Amenities of apartments in Valencia
The apartments for sale in Valencian Community offer a wide range of amenities including in-unit amenities and common amenities.
Fully Furnished Units
High-Speed Internet Access
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
en suite bathroom
en suite shower room
separate dining room
TV Room / Movie Theater
Game Room - Pool, Ping Pong, Foosball
High-Speed Internet Access
Spain Homes ® offers the best selection of houses, apartments, land, and commercial property in the Valencian Community. Check out our daily updated website to find out more about the apartments you are curious about by using special filters such as location, price range, and room type. We will assist you with our experienced and professional team at every step of buying the apartment of your dreams.
- VALENCIAN COMMUNITY
- 2 €355.000
- 3 €425.000
- 1 €232.000
- 2 €265.000
- 3 €324.000