Choose real estate!
Real Estate for Sale in Costa de la Luz
The light of Andalusia, Costa de la Luz, welcomes you to its magical world. The costa takes its name from the blinding lights of the sun, shining above the crystal clear Atlantic Ocean and the sandy beaches of Costa de la Luz.
Once you arrive, the captivating ambiance of Costa de la Luz will never let you go. There is a serenity in the liveliness of the costa that allows people to pursue a peaceful lifestyle.
The southernmost city of Europe and Spain is the starting point of the coast of light: Tarifa. The place where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic, Costa de la Luz, is a long coastline stretching from Tarifa to Huelva for more than 200 kilometers.
People often hesitate between the coastal regions of Spain when it comes to property investment. Choosing the right place to live or invest in plays an important role in the complete satisfaction that you expect from your investment.
What Makes Costa de la Luz a Great Place to Buy a Property?
• Laidback lifestyle full of privileges. Life in Costa de la Luz is pretty comfortable. Everything you need in your daily life, even in relatively smaller settlements, is at your disposal. The well-established open roads and highway connections make it easier to reach anywhere you want easily.
Public transportation is an easy-to-use option that is faster, effortless, and cheaper than using your car. If you own a property in Costa de la Luz, it is possible to reach anywhere in costa from abroad because there are 4 airports you can fly to such as Faro in Portugal, Sevilla, Huelva, and Jerez.
• Safe and healthy environment. The modern settlements have an organic bond with the historical monuments and natural settings in Costa de la Luz. Thanks to the well-preserved original structure of the urban texture and nature, the environment of Costa de la Luz is perfectly healthy and safe to raise your child in it. Especially in recent years, the number of real estate buyers who are looking for Costa de la Luz properties for sale increased rapidly due to the region’s wonderful living conditions.
• Higher yield on investment. The increase in property values depends on a few certain factors such as location, demand, and development. Newly developing regions or rapidly expanding well-established regions with new investment areas are the most promising and prominent places to buy property as an investment in the long term haul.
For example, among the Costa de la Luz properties, the real estate in Cadiz shows nearly 1.8%, and properties in Huelva show a 2.13% increase in property values each year. The annual yield rate is pretty close to certain touristic cities of Spain such as Barcelona with 1.9% and Valencia with 2.40%.
• Relatively lower expenses. But why do low living costs matter? When you buy Costa de la Luz real estate for sale and move in, you are most likely to spend 15 – 20% less than you would in other metropolitan cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, or Ibiza.
When you spend less money on main subsistence channels, your lifestyle quality will possibly change and you will be able to create a budget for your passions such as personal hobbies, sports or entertainment activities, shopping, traveling, or collecting goods. Costs of living are nearly 21% lower in Cadiz in comparison to Madrid and 24.1% lower than Barcelona.
• Affordable prices. When you compare the Costa de la Luz real estate prices with other regions of Spain, you will see a visible difference in sales prices. Mainstream and well-promoted regions are most likely to be more expensive in every aspect, and it is valid for property prices too. Other than big differences in daily and monthly rents, the properties for sale in Costa de la Luz are relatively cheaper than in other districts.
Especially when a property is off-plan or under construction, it will be at its lowest price. The value of the properties will increase in parallel with the construction stage. If you are planning to buy land for sale in Costa de la Luz for a long-term investment, newly developing and promising regions will be more profitable because of the lower prices in comparison to the well-established neighborhoods.
What Type of Properties Are at Peak in Costa de la Luz?
The most famous settlements among property buyers in Costa de la Luz are; Cádiz, Tarifa, Sotogrande, San Roque, Huelva, and Jerez de la Frontera.
People often buy residences in Costa de la luz but it is also a great idea to buy commercial property in Costa de la Luz as an investment. If you own a business and planning to widen your service area, Costa de la Luz can be the new home of your worldwide-extended business.
Thanks to its strategic location facing the Atlantic Ocean, Costa de la Luz is home to many international companies. You can also rent the property to well-established companies or franchises very easily. This way you will be able to obtain a regular income from your investment through monthly payments, your property will gain value as time passes, and will be able to sell again at great prices.
Houses for sale in Costa de la Luz are the most preferred type of property, especially in these renowned settlements. First-time visitors mostly fall in love with the colorful yet cozy ambiance of these regions and choose to live here permanently.
In this scenario, buying a villa in Sotogrande or San Roque seems like the most privileged and comfortable option. You can enjoy the shining sun from your rooftop or sunbathing terrace, spend some quality time with your loved ones in the poolside chill-out area, and make lovely picnics in your garden in a barbeque area. But most importantly, you can provide comfortable and private living spaces to each resident in multi-storey plan villas.
However, apartments in Costa de la Luz for sale are also functional and practical options. The recent developments throughout Costa de la Luz are mostly designed with modern and up-to-date features from smart home systems to rich system infrastructures.
Especially the central location in metropolitan areas such as Cadiz center or Tarifa is the first thing potential buyers look for. Thanks to the well-developed transportation network, you can reach any other district on the costa, or even other nearby big cities such as Seville, Granada, or Almeria pretty easily.
As a professional real estate company with overseas branches, we provide extensive services on real estate market in Spain. Contact us now for a profitable investment! Our property experts will be happy to guide you.
- COSTA DE LA LUZ
- 2 €620.000
- 3 €990.000
- 4 €1.220.000